Keen Directive takes a 6 stage approach to building and monitoring your campaign.
- We learn about your business and current marketing situation by asking you key probing questions. By listening to what you already know about what works and what does not, we gain insight into your current competitive advantage and position in the market.
- We then ask you some questions about your short-term and long-term goals and any major hurdles that are stopping you from achieving the wild success you want to achieve.
- We perform exhaustive research into your market and competitors. We will identify the strengths and weaknesses of your organization and that of the key players in your market. At this stage, we will understand your market better than your competitors.
- We develop a strategy based on your highest priorities, biggest existing challenges, and gaps we found in our market research. The knowledge from this research will allow your campaign to connect with your customers in a way that your competitors cannot.
- Once the strategy and schedule of work is approved, we begin the execution and delivery your wildly successful campaign.
- Once your campaign is running, we continually monitor key indicators, analyze the numbers, and modify your campaign to drive engagement, acquisition and improve profitability.